Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
This is the Camino de Santiago Phase I study questionnaire - input data from paper/pencil
2. Age (years)
3. Country of Residence
4. Native language:
5. Purpose for walking the Camino de Santiago?
If #5 is Other, then reason
6. Expectations from walking the Camino de Santiago?
7. How walking the Camino de Santiago has met these expectations?
9. Where did you start your walk of the Camino de Santiago?
St. Jean Pied de Port
Other starting points
If #9 other starting points, where?
9b. The distance walked Camino de Santiago to this point? km or miles
9c. How many days have you been walking on the Camino de Santiago?
9d. Do you plan to complete the Camino de Santiago this year?
If #9d. is no, then stopping points
9e. Have you only walked to this point on the Camino de Santiago?
If #9e is no, click all that apply
10. Have you walked the Camino de Santiago before this current effort?
If #10 is yes, When
11. Have you walked other Caminos besides the Camino Francés?
12. Do you have other hiking experiences?
If #12 is Yes, How many years?
12a. The nature of these hiking experiences:
Walk alone or in a Group?
Walk in Silence?
Survey Powered By